Duties & Responsibilities
- Call customers to get their feedback on the Company’s products and services
- Introduce new products to new and existing clients
- Resolve customer complaints within the given timelines
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Carry out client visits to obtain first-hand information of their experiences on products and services.
- Solve customer issues while on customer visits and escalate as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Engage customers through tele-sales, generate leads and handover to the sales team
- Analyze customer data, including social media interaction and physical visits
Social Media Marketing
- Create a calendar of events and capitalize on social media events to boost sales.
- Create social media content utilizing a variety of media creation tools in line with current industry best practice
- Define, monitor, and update social media key performance indicators
- Grow and expand the Company’s social media presence into new & emerging social media platforms
- Prepare and share a weekly marketing reports
- Create marketing strategies for bulk-SMSs marketing
- Be aware of both upcoming and future events and capitalize on these to increase sales
Qualifications & Requirements
- Degree in Communication/Public Relations or related field.
- 3-5 years work experience gained in the FMCG industry in customer service/public relations/communications with social media marketing exposure
- Proficient in graphics & design tools for use in creation of social media content is a MUST
- Excellent skills in creating, writing, editing (photo/video/text) content
- Proficient in the use of key social media marketing tools
- Impeccable communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain good customer relationships
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to maintain high standards of professionalism at all times
- Ability to work in a team or as an individual with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and its components
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Service & Digital Marketer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 22nd September 2023.