Financial Accountant will be charged with the overall responsibility of analyzing financial data and provide analysis for the group business to make better financial decisions, preparation of monthly financial statements, month-end reconciliations and closings, bookkeeping, weekly update on cash flows, tax accounting, planning, and compliance.
• Assist in developing operating budgets and distributing financial resources, performing analysis of variances and discrepancies for P&L and balance sheet, forecasts, and commentary for presentation to the Board of Directors.
• Perform general ledger accounting duties by ensuring that A/R payments and A/P expenses are properly applied, and discrepancies are resolved on time.
• Preparation of monthly journal entries for accruals, reclassifications, and adjustments and assist in preparing and analyzing financial statements and supporting schedules for balance sheet and income statement.
• Work closely with home management to resolve any accounting problems. Analyze corporate expense invoices and verify coding and payment of all invoices.
• Implement the accounting procedures to ensure accurate & and efficient reconciliation of all transactions.
• Developed and implemented finance team SOP and best practices on internal and external financial fraud control/prevention.
• Supervise accounting and bookkeeping staff to ensure work activities are in line with set standards
Financial Accountant Requirements:
• Accounting or finance degree.
• Must have CPA-K. ICPAK Membership is desirable.
• At least 5 years of professional experience in a senior/ financial accountant role.
• Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, and SAGE, QuickBooks software.
• Solid understanding of bookkeeping.
• Strong business acumen & collaboration skills
• Excellent mathematical skills.
• Time management skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Experience with UK accounts a PLUS.
How to apply
Send CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org